Add me to your safe senders list
Sometimes the emails you actually want to read end up in Spam, like ham in a can.
To make sure you get bloody good emails from me:
- Add email@example.com to your address book
- Follow the instructions below to add me to your “safe senders/ whitelist”
Gmail (on your computer)
Check your Gmail Spam Folder:
- If you see an email from us, open it then
- Click the “Not spam” button
Then set up a filter:
- Click the drop down arrow next to the reply arrow (top right hand corner)
- Click “Filter messages like this”
- Tick the option “Never send it to Spam”
- Click Create filter
Gmail Tabs (eg. Promotions, Social folders)
If you are using Gmail Tabs such as ‘Promotions’:
- Open your Promotions tab.
- If you find an email from us in your Gmail Promotions tab:
- Grab and drag the email to the Primary Inbox Tab.
- You will receive an alert:
The conversation has been moved to “Primary”
Do this for future messages from firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Click Yes
Gmail (Mobile App)
If you are using Gmail Tabs (eg Promotions, Social)
- Open the Promotions tab.
If you do not find an email from us, please check the Spam Folder.
- When you find the email from us
- Tap the “…” menu icon top right.
- Tap “Move to”
- Select Primary from the list.
Check your Spam Folder.
If you see an email from us:
- Open the email
- Next click the “Not Spam” button on the top toolbar.
Then create a filter to automatically send our emails to your inbox.
- Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- In the From field leave the default contains selected.
- Enter email@example.com in the text box next to Contains…
- Choose the destination folder, for example: Inbox.
- Click or tap Save…
- You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains firstname.lastname@example.org–
- Click or tap Save on this screen.
iPhone Mail App
To indicate that an email message from us isn’t junk:
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
- Scroll down to the folders area
- Select the Junk folder.
- Find the email from us and slide it left to see options.
- Tap the More button.
- Tap the Mark… button.
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from us will no longer be marked as junk.
Outlook (Mobile App)
To add us to your “Focused Inbox” on the Outlook App:
- Open the mobile Outlook app on your Android, Microsoft or iPhone
- Open the email from us
- Click the dropdown menu on the top right of your Inbox.
- On the menu displayed tap Move to Focused Inbox
- Select the Move this and all future messages button.
- Tap Move
Now all future messages from us will appear in your Focused Inbox
Outlook Desktop and Outlook Office 365
To add us to you list of “Safe senders” on Outlook:
- Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- Click or tap on Never block sender in the menu that rolls out.
- The resulting popup will say:
“The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.”
- Click OK
To add sender to address book:
- Open the email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose Add to contacts option
Outlook.com (Hotmail/ Live/ Windows Live/ MSN)
If you find one of our emails in Junk:
- Open the email
- Click the “Wait it’s safe” or “It’s not spam” link
Then add us to your Safe List:
- Click the gear the icon on the top right.
- Select Options in the drop down list.
- On the Options page under Junk email click “Safe mailing lists”
- Click the link “Safe senders”
- Enter email@example.com in the text box.
- Click the + to add us to the safe list
How to stop a bad day in its tracks
Download the free bloody good g-book. Because we've all had enough of e-books
* Hotmail, MSN, Live and Outlook will often stop you receiving anything from us.
Please use an alternative email address if possible.